The European Wireless Infrastructure Association (EWIA) is legally founded as a Belgian non-profit organization (international association with non-lucrative purposes AISBL).
EWIA is the European trade association of wholesale wireless infrastructure providers. Our members invest in and operate wireless infrastructure essential to the delivery of mobile voice, wireless broadband and other wireless networks.
- Email addresses and other personal or business information may be stored by the EWIA for those persons signing up for newsletters or forms on the EWIA website. This information is stored in a secure way and can only be accessed by those people in the group who have an immediate need to work with the information to provide the services requested by website visitors.
- Email addresses and other personal or business information may be stored by the EWIA for those persons participating in surveys or questionnaires. This information is never used on an individual basis but will be used collated in an anonymous manner to research the results of said surveys.
Your personal details
While engaging with you during your visit, we may need to collect, process and store your details. This includes not only information about your company (company name, address, type of business you’re in …), but also information about yourself (name, email address, the activities or information you’re interested in …).
Whenever we ask for your personal details, we will clearly mention why we need them. And we will only ask for the information we really need in order to help you as best we can.
Do we share your personal details?
Of course, we will never sell your personal details, but we might need to share some of your personal details with third parties to:
- To address interactions that you would have with us, for instance if some questions need to be handled by a separate legal entity such as a EWIA member or the EWIA secretariat.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
In those situations, rest assured that we only share what is absolutely necessary and that our partners are as committed to your privacy as we are.
How can you see and modify your personal details?
Your information is maintained by EWIA. At any time, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to EWIAsecretariat@grayling.com in order to see and modify your personal details.
You can always ask us to update or remove your personal details. Keep in mind that we might have to retain certain personal details to comply with our contractual obligations with you, or because it is required by law. If that is the case, we will clearly communicate so with you.
EWIA does not currently engage in marketing activities.
- Gather information about your visit on our website. We collect this information on an anonymous basis, so this can never be traced back to you. We use it to find out what content is popular and what can be done to improve our website.
You can disable cookies in your browser, and this won’t have an influence on the overall working of the website.
Any questions left?